Architect / Senior Architect
Excellent learning environment with the freedom to be creative
What You Will Do…
- You will be given the freedom to fully express your creative genius
- You will develop schematic designs, concepts and plans.
- You will be working on exciting Mixed-Use, Retail and Commercial projects for our Top Tier Clients
- You will get involved in projects across Asia Pacific
- You will prepare presentation drawings, diagrams, layouts, material selections, 3D model visualizations, and narratives.
- You will lead Documentation of SD/DD drawings and monitor work by drafting team
- You will prepare SketchUp models, rendering images and walkthrough animation.
- You will prepare presentations from concept stage to DD stage
- You will brainstorm with a team of young, bright, and truly creative architects to create unique architectural designs
- You will assist with client presentations and attend project meetings
What You Will Need…
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience in Architecture
- Be a Registered Architect
- A passion to be truly creative and a strong desire to work in a team with great architects and designers
- A strong command of AutoCAD, Revit, Sketch Up and other graphic presentation software
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to travel across Asia Pacific
- Fluent communication skills in English and Mandarin
- Candidate with more post qualification experience will be considered as Senior Architect